Senior Pictures! :)
That's right, you heard me. Senior pictures!I have decided that I am going to be doing Senior pictures for my friends this year. I know it's a little ironic considering I am a senior myself, but oh well, if you've got the talent, flaunt it. lol. I am going to be posting them on here so I can try to get a larger client base. Hopefully I can get a couple others to let me do their senior pictures. I think that would be awesome! I have some photos that I am posting Today, Sept. 12th of Ariel. Hopefully someone will enjoy them. :)
Her art teacher said I should make my passion for photography a carrer... maybe he's right.
oh, and I am posting some of the long over due photos from the wedding I shot. :)
Hope you all are having a wonderful day!
Happy Snapping!
-Aubbyre <3
No comments:
Post a Comment