This blog is to share my photography with whoever and i hope it may inspire someone. My photos are of the beach, my backyard, family friends, and people willing to help me build my photography portfolio. I hope you like it! :)
Wednesday, April 11, 2012
Photos of my favorite person in the world!
This little girl is my most favorite person in the world. I have helped raise her since she was a little bitty baby! (6 weeks old to be exact) Her nickname is Tootie. But I like to call her Monkey, because that was her favorite animal when she was a baby. You will probably see alot of her on here because I think she is one of the most photogenic people ever. I've always had a camera in her face. I'm so glad she likes getting her picture taken as much as I like to take them! These were taken this fall just to be playing around and I just love these photos. I just thought I would introduce you to a face you would get to know! -Aubbyre <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment